COVID-19 Safety Measures
how you’ll be kept safe
- We have installed MERV13 air filters in our ventilation system as well as purchased an in-room air purifier for the yoga room.
- For the time being, there will be no sharing of equipment and/or props. Please bring everything that you will need to practice safely on your own mat. We will have blocks, straps, mats, and eye pillows available for purchase.
- All students will be required to register ahead of time and electronically whenever possible. You can register on MindBody, here on our website, or by calling ahead 631-446-4318.
- We have a new general waiver that must be signed by all students, even if you have signed one in the past. Please makes sure you do this prior to attending any class, indoors or outside, as well as the ONLINE CLASS LIBRARY. You can find a link to it here on our website.
- All students will be required to fill out and sign a health screening form before every class. You will not be allowed in class without one. It will be available at the front desk or you can pre-print your copy here and bring it with you. * Please do not come to class if you are not feeling well and if your health status has changed, we ask that you inform us as soon as possible.
- As per state regulations, masks are required for students and employees. There are many companies now offering athletic friendly masks. We realize your comfort is a personal choice, but please no gaitors. bandanas, or buffs. If you arrive at the studio without a mask, we will have some available at a nominal cost.
- As per state regulations, our capacity will be limited to allow for social distancing. We will have stickers on the floor to facilitate this both in the lobby and yoga room and we ask that you respect social distancing guidelines. In common areas such as near the cubbies or coat rack, please be considerate and keep your distance while moving through the space as quickly as possible.
- We hope you enjoy an even more expanded cleaning protocol to ensure that all common areas are cleaned and disinfected after each class. Class schedules have been shifted to allow for cleaning and the safe flow of students into and out of the studio. If you have been in our space, you know that we pride ourselves on always upholding the highest standards of cleaning.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the studio for your convenience. We ask that you use them before and after you practice or touch common objects.