$39 for 1st Month of Unlimited Yoga
Come on in!
- You are welcome to join any of our classes any time by dropping in.
- Please complete our New Student Registration online to save time before visiting The Welcome Mat.
New to Yoga?
- If you are new to yoga, we encourage you to take our beginner classes which will move more slowly and focus on the fundamentals of flow yoga.
- Start slow and take as many rests as you need during class.
- For the best results, we recommend practicing at least 3-4 times per week minimum to get the consistent benefits that a yoga practice can offer you.
What to Bring & Studio Tips
- You can bring your own yoga mat or you are welcome to use one of our mats.
- Dress in clothing that allows you to move freely and be comfortable.
- Try to avoid eating any large meals right before you plan to take a yoga class.
- Bring an open mind.
- Relax and have fun!
Directions & Parking
There is ample parking nearby behind the studio, connected to the Chase parking lot.
Give yourself extra time before your first visit to the studio to register, get checked in and setup.
Please visit our Directions & Parking page here for more information.
$39 Unlimited Yoga
Register as a New Student
Yoga is a light which once lit will never dim, the better your practice the brighter your flame.B.K.S. IYENGAR
Whatever feels good for your soul, do that.UNKNOWN